Universal Chrono Series Pressure Gauges by Auto Meter®. Whether it is oil, fuel, or boost pressure, incorrect pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. Auto Meter’s Digital Stepper Motor Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced technology on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. Their advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer (included) provides the best possible measurements with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. A direct plug in wiring harness is also included for ease of installation.
- Unique three dimensional dial design gives added depth and style to your custom dash
- Over 320º of pointer movement adds dial scale and resolution, providing the most accurate reading in an analog dial
- Features metric and imperial scalings for easily relatable readings on applications around the world without the need for mental unit conversions
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, 1/4" NPT adapter, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Auto Meter® makes a gauge to suit any need and every style from original classics to purpose built race cars and everything in between. The Auto Meter gauges that they feature are the Auto Gage, American Muscle, Arctic White, C2, Cobalt, Cobalt Digital, Designer Black, ES Series, Golden Oldies, Old Tyme White, Old Tyme White II, Phantom, Sport Comp, Sport Comp II, Ultra-Lite, Ultra Lite II, GT Series, Dodge Factory Match, Ford Factory Match, MCX, Mopar, GM Factory Match, Sport Comp Digital, Elite Series, GS Series, Carbon Fiber, Nexus, Pro Comp, NV gauges, Ford Racing, Z Series and others. Also Auto Meter® offer Gauge Kits with exceptional design.
Auto Meter® is the leading manufacturer of automotive instrumentation and electronics. The company manufacturers instruments for displaying everything that’s possible to measure on a vehicle, including specialized gauges, shift lights and warning lights for all types of racing, where they are the dominant brand. Founded in 1957 by electronic instrumentation pioneer Vern Westberg, today the company is a division of the Harbour Group. Besides manufacturing performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes instrumentation for production vehicles, a Pro-Cycle division that produces instrumentation for motorcycles, a Marine division that creates instrumentation for watercraft, and a Test Equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system. Headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, Auto Meter also has 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing plant space in Utah, where its OEM and Test Equipment divisions are located. The company has 500 employees, all devoted to providing the performance enthusiast and racer with the information they need.