Universal Old Tyme White Series Quad Gauges by Auto Meter®. Sometimes space is limited. The Auto Meter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual Auto Meter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications.
- For proper operation, you may need the fuel sender that has the same resistance as the gauge.
|Bezel Color: Chrome|
|Bezel Style: Street Rod|
|Face Color: White|
|Gauge Type: Quad Gauge|
|Lens: Domed Clear|
|Lighting Color: White Incandescent|
|Lighting Type: Incandescent|
|Movement Type: Electric Air-Core|
|Pointer Color: Black|
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Auto Meter® makes a gauge to suit any need and every style from original classics to purpose built race cars and everything in between. The Auto Meter gauges that they feature are the Auto Gage, American Muscle, Arctic White, C2, Cobalt, Cobalt Digital, Designer Black, ES Series, Golden Oldies, Old Tyme White, Old Tyme White II, Phantom, Sport Comp, Sport Comp II, Ultra-Lite, Ultra Lite II, GT Series, Dodge Factory Match, Ford Factory Match, MCX, Mopar, GM Factory Match, Sport Comp Digital, Elite Series, GS Series, Carbon Fiber, Nexus, Pro Comp, NV gauges, Ford Racing, Z Series and others. Also Auto Meter® offer Gauge Kits with exceptional design.
Auto Meter® is the leading manufacturer of automotive instrumentation and electronics. The company manufacturers instruments for displaying everything that’s possible to measure on a vehicle, including specialized gauges, shift lights and warning lights for all types of racing, where they are the dominant brand. Founded in 1957 by electronic instrumentation pioneer Vern Westberg, today the company is a division of the Harbour Group. Besides manufacturing performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes instrumentation for production vehicles, a Pro-Cycle division that produces instrumentation for motorcycles, a Marine division that creates instrumentation for watercraft, and a Test Equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system. Headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, Auto Meter also has 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing plant space in Utah, where its OEM and Test Equipment divisions are located. The company has 500 employees, all devoted to providing the performance enthusiast and racer with the information they need.