Universal Digital Instrument Display by Auto Meter®. The new InVision Digital Dash is a one model, universal solution for your entire dash. Monitor the speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature, and volts all in one place. Upgrade your worn, outdated or inaccurate dash with the latest, modern LCD offering from Auto Meter.
- 12.3” LCD display with three user selectable screens
- Features high beam and turn signal indicators as well as user selectable warning light
- All kits include a wiring harness and sending units for water temperature and oil pressure as well as a joystick for dash customization
- Adjustable RPM range and displays in imperial or metric measurements
- Helps protect your vehicle with visual or audible alarms - low fuel level/oil pressure/voltage and high water temperature
- Speedometer easily calibrates to OEM or aftermarket vehicle speed sensors and the tachometer is capable of calibrating to many engine types
- Speed sensor not included
Direct fit mounting solutions provide a factory level of fit and finish to your specific application. These mounting solutions are engineered to place the gauges in the driver's line of sight and are built to withstand the vigor of racing or anything you can throw at them on the street.
Whether you are working on a unique application, or would like your gauge in a unique location, Auto Meter's universal mounting solutions provide the flexibility to mount the gauges where and how you want.
Auto Meter® is the leading manufacturer of automotive instrumentation and electronics. The company manufacturers instruments for displaying everything that’s possible to measure on a vehicle, including specialized gauges, shift lights and warning lights for all types of racing, where they are the dominant brand. Founded in 1957 by electronic instrumentation pioneer Vern Westberg, today the company is a division of the Harbour Group. Besides manufacturing performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes instrumentation for production vehicles, a Pro-Cycle division that produces instrumentation for motorcycles, a Marine division that creates instrumentation for watercraft, and a Test Equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system. Headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, Auto Meter also has 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing plant space in Utah, where its OEM and Test Equipment divisions are located. The company has 500 employees, all devoted to providing the performance enthusiast and racer with the information they need.