Start off by removing the bottom cushion, there are a couple ways to do so:
Locate the clips on both sides of the cushion, pull up until they snap off completely.
Locate the clips on both sides of the cushion, pull on the release levers next to the clips and pull up.
1. Due to variuos seat configurations "Seat Back" will vary on installation!
2. Once the cover is secure with a tight snug fit procced to attaching the hook and loop fastener to the back of the cover or tighting up the laces
3. Follow up by pushing the fabric under the headrest plastic units
1. With some seat bottoms you'll need to remove the entire bottom cushion to apply the cover
There are two different ways to remove the bottom cushion
2. Once the cover is applied proceed to attaching the straps to the appropriate buckle. Smooth out the cover with one hand as you do so.
1. Fit the headrest covers over headrest by working them down.
2. Secure the cover with the hook and loop fastener.
3. Reapply the headrest to the seat.