Dash-Topper™ Plush Velour™ Vanilla Dash Cover (DT-2679-3VVN) by Dash Designs®. Hand-worked details are combined with precision patterns designed using state-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology to create a stunning custom-fitted dash cover that will look great in any vehicle. Plus, a five-year warranty and ease of installation make it even more longed-for.
- Velour fabric
- Completely sewn color-coordinated finished edging, including any openings for sensors, HUD displays or airbags
- Openings for sensors, airbags, HUD displays, etc. left untrimmed
- Made to order
- Accommodates airbags, headlight sensor, HVAC climate sensor, or other options
- Accommodates hinged storage doors
- Protects your dashboard from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Dresses up your vehicle's interior
- Reduces dangerous glare and reflected heat
- Installs in minutes with hook and loop fastener
- CAD CAM© design and manufacturing technology
- Solution-dyed fabrics that won’t fade or shrink
- Bar code product tracking system on all orders
- Two quality control checks before shipping
- Made in the USA
Heat and ultraviolet radiation is the enemy of the vinyl and leather used to cover car interiors. Your dashboard, parked as it is right under the glass windshield, takes the worst of it. After a few years, it can crack, or even peel up from its padding. Add in the abuse from toddlers, rowdy pets and multiple trips through fast-food drive-ins, and your nice dashboard will eventually look like a cheap pair of alligator shoes. Save your new dash. Cover your damaged dash, and improve the appearance of your interior all at once. A custom-fitted dash cover from Dash Designs is truly custom-fitted, designed, cut and assembled on the industry’s most modern CAD CAM© equipment. Made from premium materials, they install in a minute or three with hook and loop fastener.
Since 1983, Dash Designs®, in Tempe, Arizona, has been a leading manufacturer of Custom Fabric Auto Accessories. Dash Designs Tempe AZ plant employs a highly skilled staff of sewing operators and technicians utilizing CAD CAM© manufacturing processes. Precision patterns are used with the finest sun-and- heat resistant fabrics for a superior fit and finish. Dash Designs has over 3,000 loyal dealers throughout the USA.