Dorman Products warrants that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period stated below:
- Hybrid battery – fleet: 12 months from the date of purchase
- Hybrid battery – non-fleet: 36 months from the date of purchase
- Manifold Converters: 60 months or 50,000 miles from the date of purchase
- Heavy Duty DPF / DOC: 24 months from the date of purchase
- Light Duty DPF / DOC: 24 months or 36,000 miles from the date of purchase
- Heavy Duty EGR Coolers: 36 months from the date of purchase
- Light Duty EGR Coolers: Limited Lifetime
- All other products: Limited Lifetime
Dorman will replace any of its products that in Dorman's reasonable determination does not comply with the foregoing warranty. This warranty becomes null and void if the damage is caused by: misuse, abuse or accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; exposure to harsh weather and/or chemicals; or lack of proper maintenance. This warranty also becomes null and void if the product is opened or any sticker is tampered with, broken, or missing, or if the damage is caused by any other condition that is beyond the control of Dorman Products.
In all cases, Dorman shall not be responsible for any type of incidental, consequential, or special damages. All other warranties, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability, are excluded.
By accepting this product, you hereby waive and release any claim now or hereafter existing against Dorman Products, its employees, officers, directors, agents and customers, on account of any and all claims, demands, suits, causes of action and all legal proceedings, whether civil or criminal, damages, losses, liabilities, (including, but not limited to, strict liability in tort), obligations, penalties, judgments or fines and other sanctions.
Federal and/or state laws may provide you with other warranties for this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages.