Marathon Max™ AGM Battery (MX78) by Exide®. Amp Hour Capacity: 55. Cold Cranking Amperage: 690. Reserve Capacity: 110. Voltage: 12V. Exide’s AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) battery, Marathon Max™, is designed to maximize energy capacity for today’s on-the-go drivers. Marathon Max™ lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and perform like new longer. Advanced grid technology paired with glass mat separators retains initial capacity for lasting power for vehicle safety and entertainment features along with start-stop technology.
- Length: 10.2". Width: 7.2". Height: 7.3".
|Amp Hour Capacity 20hr: 55|
|BCI Group Size: 78|
|Reserve Capacity Minutes @ 25 Amps: 110|
|Cold Cranking Amps: 690|
|Cranking Amps: 825|
|Battery Terminal Type: S|
- Clean, spill-proof, maintenance-free absorbed glass mat construction. Easy to install - even on its side
- Start-stop systems require a battery with greater power to support the intermittent energy draw of these modern vehicles
- Higher reserve capacity and faster recovery ensures ample amounts of energy is available to power all your advanced safety/entertainment features and mobile accessories
- Exide Marathon Max™ AGM batteries come with a 4-year free replacement warranty and 4-year free jump start assistance
Exide® Technologies has a rich history spanning more than 120 years in the battery business. Their strengths demonstrate Exide's position as a forerunner of industrial advancement around the world. With countless contributions to the growth of technology, Exide's story reflects the spirit of innovation and resilience at its best. Today, Exide serves the complex stored energy needs of customers around the world. We provide services and systems that enhance vehicle performance and fleet utilization as well as those that reduce risk of temporary interruptions of power supplies. Their global footprint melds together two significant bases of experience in transportation and industrial markets and provides for better and faster means of introducing innovations in products and services. Exide is working to change the way the world uses and stores electrical energy.