HD Spin-On Fuel Diesel Filter/Water Separator (PS11225) by FRAM®. HD Spin-on. With Drain Plug. Keep the fuel clean with an In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can clog passages and cause poor vehicle performance.
|Base Gasket I.D.: 3.16|
|Base Gasket O.D.: 3.55|
|Drain Plug: Yes|
|Inside Diameter: 1-14 Thd|
|Inside Diameter Bottom: 1/2"-20 Thd Sensor Port|
|Outside Diameter: 4.25|
- Designed as a replacement for your worn-out fuel system part
- Will help optimize your vehicle’s performance and fuel efficiency
- Built using high-grade materials for ultimate quality and durability
- Made to look, fit, and function just like the original part
- Engineered to offer simple, trouble-free installation
- Manufactured to meet or exceed high OEM standards
The first FRAM® filter was designed about 85 years ago by two chemists, Frederic Franklin and T. Edward Aldam. These scientists created a unique replaceable oil filtering element that was easier to use than standard filters which were difficult to install and change. Today FRAM is a leading manufacturer of oil, fuel, air filters and PCV valves. It offers a wide range of high-quality filters for passenger cars, SUVs, light trucks and commercial vehicles. The company utilizes a number of patented technologies that ensure maximum engine protection and superior engine performance.