Automotive Heating and Air Conditioning Techbook by Haynes Manuals®. Format: Paperback. With a Haynes Techbook, you can do it yourself. from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the vehicle. Haynes learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Haynes books have clear instructions and hundreds of photographs that show each step. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes! This service manual by Access Tools provides the most comprehensive repair information in paper format available on the market. This manual is produced using the highest quality printer available.
|Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
|Number of pages: 272
|Publication date: Thursday, 25 May, 2016
- Basic theory of air conditioning and heating system operation
- R-12 and R-134a air conditioning systems
- Heating and air conditioning system components
- Types of automotive air conditioning systems
- Service and diagnostic tools
- Air conditioning system service and repair
- Converting to R-134a
- Step-by-step procedures
- Easy-to-follow photos
- Complete troubleshooting section
- Valuable short cuts
- Color spark plug diagnosis
Table of contents
- Chapter 1: Basic theory of air conditioning system operation
- Chapter 2: Basic air conditioning and heating system components
- Chapter 3: Typical automotive air conditioning systems
- Chapter 4: Service and diagnostic tools
- Chapter 5: Heating and air conditioning system service and repair
- Chapter 6: Troubleshooting
Basic theory of air conditioning and heating system operation, R-12 and R-134a air conditioning systems, heating and air conditioning system components, types of automotive air conditioning systems, service and diagnostic tools, air conditioning system service and repair, troubleshooting, converting to R-134a.
Founded in 1960, Haynes Manuals® has consistently led the way in providing quality technical advice to its customers. Its automotive manuals include highly detailed technical drawings showing component parts as well as in-depth test of repair and maintenance procedures accompanied by photographs. Manuals are available in printed and digital formats. Haynes doesn't just cover cars. It also offers manuals for motorcycles, quads/ATVs, boats, Jet Skis, and snowmobiles. Along with that, there are manuals for home appliances and many more. With over 1930 titles, Haynes provides its customers the widest choice of practical information, while striving to expand its inventory.