Universal 10 to 160 psi Original Tire Inflator with Dual Head Chuck by Milton®. Milton Industries specializes in tire inflator gauges and this original S-506 dual chuck inflator gauge was the first gauge of its kind ever built in the industry. Were also the very first in the industry to offer replacement cartridges! Gauge and valve cartridges are both replaceable. This essential pneumatic tool is ideal for any vehicle trunk, home garage, or automotive shop.
- Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires
- Protective eyewear is required
|Pressure Range: 10 to 160 psi (80 to 840 kPa)|
|Increments: 2 psi (20 kPa)|
|Hose Length: 15"|
|Threads Size: 3/8" -24|
|Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT|
|USED: Auto, Truck, Bicycle, Motorsport, Trailers, Wheelbarrows, Golf Carts, Lawn Tractors, Motorcycles, ATVs|
- Dual head chuck inflator gauge is made of heavy duty construction
- Provides for long life, even under extreme use and conditions
- Equipped with magnifying lens for full view of scale
- Performance-tested and calibrated. Measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 10-160) and kilopascal (kPa, 80-840, increments of 2-lb.) readings
- Makes tire valves more accessible with the two heads for easier access
- Heavy-duty construction. Magnifying window lens
- Full-swivel chuck.15-inch hose
- Gauge and valve cartridges can both be replaced
- This is the first original gauge of this type ever built
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
If using a dual head type tire chuck with an inflator gauge and notice air is escaping through the off-side once connected to the tire’s Schrader valve, simply release the trigger and remove the inflator from the Schrader/tire valve. Point the straight side of the outlet up into the air (make sure it’s not pointed at someone). Squeeze trigger, allow air to flow (gravity will cause the sealing valve to drop), and place the chuck end onto the Schrader/tire valve while air is still flowing. Air will start to flow into the tire.
Dual head type tire chucks are unable to inflate a completely flat (zero air pressure) tire. Tire air pressure would normally cause the sealing valve to move and seal the unused side of the chuck. However, if a tire has 0 air pressure, the self-sealing valve has no pressure to react to.
Milton® was founded in 1943 as a family business with only a handful of products and a simple idea of providing the highest quality products to its customers. For the past 70 years, Milton has been the brand of choice when it comes to pneumatic accessories. It has invented numerous industry standard products, including the classic M-Style “I/M” KWIK change coupler and plug, window inflator gauge, safety blow guns and the iconic driveway signal chimes and bell. With these inventions, its portfolio has grown to over 1400 different SKUs. These products cover a broad range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, fleet maintenance, construction, and manufacturing. To this day, Milton continues to be the industry leader in high-quality pneumatic accessories and fittings, proudly living up to its heritage of superior products and reliability.