Universal 580E Series™ 5-piece 0 to 160 psi Precision Digital Tire Inflator Kit by Milton®. Milton Industries Presents the first of its kind. Precision Digital Inflator Gauge. The Precision series offers a variety of features which makes it the ultimate tool for professional technicians, diehard prosumers, and the performance racing market.
- Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires
- Protective eyewear is required
|Pressure Range: 0 to 160 psi, accuracy: +- 0.05%|
|Resolution: 0.05 psi|
|Voltage: 3.3V (2 x AAA batteries)|
|Units Measures: psi, kPa, kg/cm2, bar|
|Hose Length: 15"|
|Operating Temperature: 5°F to 158°F (-25°C to 55°C)|
|Storage Temperature: -13°F to 158°F (-25°C to 70°C)|
|RoHS, REACH compliant|
- Auto ON/Auto OFF powers on when air pressure is detected, powers off after 120 seconds of inactivity
- User interface Low battery, low temperature, and over-pressure screen alerts
- Enlarge to fit Pressure reading size automatically adjusts to view as large as possible
- Rotation screen lock Don’t like the articulating screen? It’s easy to turn it off and on
- Deflator Button: Easily fine tune tire pressures
- Built-in LED flashlight and valve Cap Holder
- Made in USA
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
- 1 Piece PRECISION Digital Inflator Gage w/ Coupler Hose Whip
- 1 Piece Ball Foot Air Chuck w/ Plug Connector
- 1 Piece Dual Head Air Chuck w/ Plug Connector
- 1 Piece Dual Head Straight Foot Chuck w/ Plug Connector
- 1 Piece Easy-On Air Chuck w/ Plug Connector
Large Articulating Easy-to-Ready Display. The electrophoretic e-Paper screen makes for easy reading at any angle or in any lighting condition. The anti-glare display automatically adjusts, rotation to portrait and landscape mode. Perfect for lefties or righties!
Comfortable, Ergonomic & Compact Design. The ergonomic body is constructed of super-durable and lightweight cast aluminum with a rubberized housing for shock absorbency. Designed with a contoured handle layered with rubberized finger pads for a better grip and added comfort. The slim profile allows for convenient storage.
Milton® was founded in 1943 as a family business with only a handful of products and a simple idea of providing the highest quality products to its customers. For the past 70 years, Milton has been the brand of choice when it comes to pneumatic accessories. It has invented numerous industry standard products, including the classic M-Style “I/M” KWIK change coupler and plug, window inflator gauge, safety blow guns and the iconic driveway signal chimes and bell. With these inventions, its portfolio has grown to over 1400 different SKUs. These products cover a broad range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, fleet maintenance, construction, and manufacturing. To this day, Milton continues to be the industry leader in high-quality pneumatic accessories and fittings, proudly living up to its heritage of superior products and reliability.