Universal Professional™ 0 to 160 psi Pistol Grip Dial Tire Inflator with Large Bore Dual Head Chuck (S-578A) by Milton®. No need to worry about batteries with this analog inflator gauge, filled with liquid (silicone oil) that provides optimal accuracy, pressure spike prevention, and a cushioned tick to optimize the lifespan of the mechanical parts inside the gauge. This also has a deflate button for when you overshoot the pressure. It comes with a 15" hose and a Large Bore Dual Head Chuck (great for Duallys or normal large tires). The dial gauge is fitted with a rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.
- Maintaining proper tire pressures improves vehicle handling, reduces risk of tire failure, improves fuel economy, and increases the life of your tires
- Protective eyewear is required
|Pressure Range: 0 to 160 psi, (0 to 11 bar)
|Resolution: 2 psi
|Gauge Diameter: 2.75"
|Chuck Type: Large Bore Dual Head
|Thread Size: 1/4" - 18 NPT
|Liquid Filled: Silicone Based Oil
|Handle: Reinforced Coated Nylon
|Trigger: Plated Steel with PVC Grip
|Fittings and Deflate Button: Solid Brass
|Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT Female
|Hose Length: 15" EPDM Rubber w/ brass Fittings
|Operating Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
|Dimensions (w/o hose): 9.9" x 4.6" x 1.6"
- Analog Inflator Gauge with Rugged Comfort-Grip Handle
- Shock-Resistant Protective Rubber Boot
- Deflate Button
- 15" Hose and Large Bore Dual Head Chuck
- Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards
- Absorbs vibration/pressure spikes, reduces wear, and is better in corrosive environments
- Durable/ergonomic grip. Quick fine tuning in case you exceed the target pressure
- Full swivel and hose for construction/heavy equipment w/large bore valves
- Long-lasting performance
- One Year Warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
If using a dual head type tire chuck with an inflator gauge and notice air is escaping through the off-side once connected to the tire’s Schrader valve, simply release the trigger and remove the inflator from the Schrader/tire valve. Point the straight side of the outlet up into the air (make sure it’s not pointed at someone). Squeeze trigger, allow air to flow (gravity will cause the sealing valve to drop), and place the chuck end onto the Schrader/tire valve while air is still flowing. Air will start to flow into the tire.
Dual head type tire chucks are unable to inflate a completely flat (zero air pressure) tire. Tire air pressure would normally cause the sealing valve to move and seal the unused side of the chuck. However, if a tire has 0 air pressure, the self-sealing valve has no pressure to react to.
Milton® was founded in 1943 as a family business with only a handful of products and a simple idea of providing the highest quality products to its customers. For the past 70 years, Milton has been the brand of choice when it comes to pneumatic accessories. It has invented numerous industry standard products, including the classic M-Style “I/M” KWIK change coupler and plug, window inflator gauge, safety blow guns and the iconic driveway signal chimes and bell. With these inventions, its portfolio has grown to over 1400 different SKUs. These products cover a broad range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, fleet maintenance, construction, and manufacturing. To this day, Milton continues to be the industry leader in high-quality pneumatic accessories and fittings, proudly living up to its heritage of superior products and reliability.