For Parts & Accessories
Morgan Olson Corporation warrants each component purchased to be free of defects in material(s) and workmanship as set forth herein and conform to Morgan Olson’s applicable specifications. This warranty is made solely to the original part purchaser and is given in lieu of any and all other express or implied warranties. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty only pertains to Morgan Olson supplied components and is for a period of 1 year from date of delivery to the original purchaser. It covers all equipment and options manufactured or supplied by Morgan Olson, subject to the exclusions as outlined herein. Morgan Olson and/or the supplier reserve the right to request the return of failed parts.
Not Covered By Warranty:
- Items lost, stolen, or damaged in transit from the manufacturer to the original purchaser
- Deterioration caused by corrosive, hazardous, or otherwise unsafe cargo
- Incidental or consequential damages arising from the sale, handling or use of the products
- Customer decals or graphics
- Deterioration due to normal wear and tear
- Deterioration due to misuse, abuse, overloading the vehicle beyond the GVWR, failure to follow recommended maintenance procedures outlined in Morgan Olson maintenance manual, acts of nature, including, but not limited to hurricanes, tornadoes, winds, snow, hail, floods or fire, or other contingencies beyond the control of Morgan Olson
- ms resulting from repairs and/or modifications made without the approval of Morgan Olson
- sportation or installation charges
Morgan Olson shall, at its option, provide replacement of products or repayment or credit to the original buyer in an amount equal to the purchase price. Morgan Olson shall be given ample opportunity for inspection or, upon request, shall be furnished with a sample of the warrantable material.
Morgan Olson reserves the right to make changes or improvements in design or product without thereby obligating itself to make the same changes or improvements upon its products previously manufactured. Morgan Olson’s warranty is void if Morgan Olson’s original equipment parts are not used in repairs.
Without regard to the nature of the claim asserted, Morgan Olson shall not be responsible nor otherwise held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages alleged to have been caused by any product delivered hereunder, including without limitation, lost income or earnings, loss of use, inconvenience, loss or damage to cargo or any personal or real property, expenses for gasoline, rental, and other road service charges, or any other commercial (economic) loss. (This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the exclusive remedy provided hereunder “fails in its essential purpose” within the meaning of Section 2719(b) of the PA Uniform Commercial Code.)
Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any claim arising out of (a) breach of contract, (b) any defects in products or workmanship, (c) breach of any warranty hereunder, (d) Morgan Olson’s negligence in performing hereunder, or (e) any other claim arising hereunder whether in tort, strict liability or otherwise, shall be limited to the repair or replacement of such products, at Morgan Olson’s option, within the period set forth herein and only if, after Morgan Olson’s inspection, such products are found to Morgan Olson’s satisfaction (a) to be defective, (b) not to have been manufactured in a workmanlike manner, of (c) not to have been manufactured in accordance with written specifications or drawings, if any, supplied by Customer to Morgan Olson. Customer shall have no equitable or other remedies at law available to it.