Universal HighRise™ Folding Rear Zinc Plated Entry Step by Retrac Mirrors®, 1 Piece. For 4" Bumper Beam. The HighRise™ folding rear entry step is an innovative accessory for semi trailers, box trucks and flat decks. It provides safer, easier access to the rear cargo area, featuring grated steel, high-traction treads. It easily bolts onto virtually any 4" bumper beam and has an auto-stowing design to prevent the step from being damaged when backing up.
- Greatly enhances safety for climbing in and out of the trailer or cargo area
- Ergonomic design reduces strain and promotes worker health and wellness
- Easier rear access increases speed and efficiency on the job
- Fits 4" bumper beam on most semi trailers, box trucks and flat decks
- Auto-stowing polyurethane roller mechanism prevents damage when backing up
- Counter-balanced design keeps step in stowed position during travel
- Grated steps provide exceptional traction, even when wet
- 600-pound work load limit
- Patent pending
- High-strength 7-gauge steel construction
- Quick, easy, 4-bolt installation in minutes
- Assembled in the USA (may include imported hardware)
Minimum pocket size 12.8" wide x 12.25" deep from the back of the bumper in stored position (15.75" needed from bottom of bumper to deck; 6.25" ground clearance required below bumper).
Retrac Mirrors® is a leading manufacturer of both OEM and Aftermarket Mirrors. For over 50 years, Retrac has meant “Best in Sight” to the Trucking Industry. Starting with the retractable feature, Retrac has grown to become an industry leader and recognized name for quality mirrors designed for the trucking industry.