Vehicle Inspection Log Book by SafeTruck®. Easily inspect and record your vehicle's operational functions. The Vehicle Inspection Report book enables compliance with 49 CFR Part 396.11, which requires drivers of commercial vehicles to prepare daily reports listing defects or deficiencies that may affect safe operation. The Truck Driver Inspection book also provides a handy checklist of the major vehicle components and safety accessories, with more space for verification of repairs.
- Log your vehicle's defects or deficiencies
- Checklist of vehicle components to inspect
- In compliance with 49 CFR Part 396.11
- Each book contains 31 forms
- 3-part set of 8.5" x 5.5" forms with carbon copies
- Designed to help keep you safe on the road
- Made utilizing the highest-grade materials
- Unsurpassed quality at a competitive price
- Proven to guarantee reliable service
In 2003, Ms.Carita began a branding campaign for their Transportation Safety Products under the new name SafeTruck®. In 2006, SafeTruck and Ms. Carita became two separate entities. SafeTruck’s manufacturing and distribution operation is located in a 15,000 sq foot facility in Nevada. Corporate headquarters for both companies is located in a 20,000 sq foot manufacturing facility in Livermore, California. Ms. Carita has grown from a spray paint and stencil shop in the family’s garage, to a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of innovative truck safety products as well as the production of custom product identification components, labels, graphic overlays, placards/decals and event graphics.