Diesel Fuel Injector by Standard®. Standard is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution.
|Fuel Injection Type: Diesel
|Fuel Injector Type: Diesel
|Fuel Type: Diesel
|New Or Remanufactured: New
|O.E.M. Replacement: Yes
|O-Rings Included: Yes
|System Type: Direct
|Terminal Quantity: 4
|Warranty: 36,000 Miles/3 Years
- New OE-production fuel injector provides superior quality, emissions compliance, and fuel economy
- Precision-manufactured with the latest engineering enhancements to match the OE injector
- Product of OE-production design, development, engineering, and manufacturing processes, including sub-micron machining and complex assembly systems, to ensure durability
- Undergoes extensive dynamometer and diesel emissions testing for proper performance
- Manufactured in U.S.A. at TS16949-certified facility
Standard is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by Standard are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, Standard is the name you can trust.
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability.