DTB Series Dual Tailgate Battery Charging or Tarping System Powercoil by Tectran®. Length: 15'. Lead Length: 12" X 12". This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Lead Length: 12" x 12"
|# of Plugs: 2
- Two Dual Pole Buffalo Plugs
- Bonded positive and negative conductors
- Jacket Color: Black for negative / Red for positive
- Use for direct power to tailgates and charging remote batteries
- Heavy duty fine strand 4 gauge copper wire
- Excellent coil memory and durability
- Flexible in temperatures to -85º (-65ºC)
- Unique Tectran WeatherSeal™ comes standard
- Rugged abrasion-resistant jacket is resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel and commonly used chemicals
- 200 amp maximum current carrying capacity for typical 12 volt intermittent tailgate use
- 110 amp maximum current carrying capacity for continuous 12 volt use
- SAE J3082 compliant
Tectran® is a well-trusted brand known for its innovative and cost-effective solutions for transportation equipment. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Tectran offers a broad and versatile collection of products, including air, hydraulic and electrical truck components. The primary mission of the company is to provide products that offer maintenance, operating, security and safety solutions for equipment operators. From the industry’s 1st stainless steel pogo stick to super-resilient tender kits to kink-resisting, beefy clamps, Tectran has you covered. The company's commitment to excellence and durability lives on in every Tectran product, so you can rest assured that you will have the best quality for your money.