Universal Air Brake Hose by Tectran®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Working Pressure: 225
- The uniform design consists of interwoven spirals providing greater flexibility and improved twist resistance compared to other spiral designs
- Layers of the hose wall are fully bonded to enhance kink resistance, enabling tighter bends
- The rugged elastomeric hose cover is resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel, oil and commonly used road and cleaning chemicals
- The hose cover may be perforated in some sizes to allow moisture to escape from the reinforcement layer
- UV and ozone resistant
- Designed for operating pressures up to 225 psi
- Operating temperature of -40˚F to +200˚F (-40˚C to +93˚C)
- Designed to provide flexible air-connection from frame to axle or between tractor and trailer where exposed to flexing, pulling or impact
- Suitable for use with factory-assembled, permanently attached fittings or with field-attachable, reusable fittings
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1402 - Type A
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS No. 106 - Brake Hoses, 49 CFR 571.106
- Consult Tectran complete Brass section for a wide range of compatible end-fittings
Tectran® is a well-trusted brand known for its innovative and cost-effective solutions for transportation equipment. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Tectran offers a broad and versatile collection of products, including air, hydraulic and electrical truck components. The primary mission of the company is to provide products that offer maintenance, operating, security and safety solutions for equipment operators. From the industry’s 1st stainless steel pogo stick to super-resilient tender kits to kink-resisting, beefy clamps, Tectran has you covered. The company's commitment to excellence and durability lives on in every Tectran product, so you can rest assured that you will have the best quality for your money.