Universal Air Line Hose Assembly with FLEXGrip-HD™ Black Hose by Tectran®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Designed to withstand application extremes - The uniform dual-braided design consists of interwoven spirals providing greater flexibility and improved twist resistance compared to other spiral designs
- 3/8" hose I.D - 1/2" end fittings
- Layers of the hose wall are fully bonded to enhance kink resistance, enabling tighter bends
- Provides flexible air-connection from frame to axle or between tractor and trailer where exposed to flexing, pulling or impact
- The rugged elastomeric hose cover is resistant to gasoline, diesel fuel, oil and commonly used road and cleaning chemicals
- UV and ozone resistant
- Designed for operating pressures up to 225 psi
- Operating temperature of -40˚F to +200˚F (-40˚C to +93˚C)
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1402 - Type A - DOT FMVSS No. 106 - Brake Hoses, 49 CFR 571.106
- FLEXGrip-HD™ - A thermo-elastomeric gladhand grip located on the trailer leads. (Patent Pending)
- Tectran most robust grip for ultimate kink protection!
- Corrosion resistant all brass fittings
- Tapered grip flexes with airline during tight turns for advanced kink protection
- Reinforced, thicker rail at the hose end of the grip prevents tearing and improves kink resistance
- Color-coded grip helps to minimize incorrect tractor/trailer connections
- FLEXGrip-HD™ Thread - 1/2"
- Bend Restrictors - A thermo-elastomeric reinforcement guard located on the tractor leads (Patent Pending)
- Non-corrosive, unlike typical spring guards
- Color-coded to help minimize incorrect tractor/trailer connections
- Prevent kinking during tight turns
- LIFESwivel® - A live swivel design featuring all brass construction to eliminate corrosion (Patent Pending)
- Fitting located on the tractor side of the assembly
- Double O-ring leak-free "Life" design
- Quick & easy single wrench installations
- 1/2" Tractor Fitting Threads
Tectran® is a well-trusted brand known for its innovative and cost-effective solutions for transportation equipment. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Tectran offers a broad and versatile collection of products, including air, hydraulic and electrical truck components. The primary mission of the company is to provide products that offer maintenance, operating, security and safety solutions for equipment operators. From the industry’s 1st stainless steel pogo stick to super-resilient tender kits to kink-resisting, beefy clamps, Tectran has you covered. The company's commitment to excellence and durability lives on in every Tectran product, so you can rest assured that you will have the best quality for your money.