Universal BT45 Series Bluetooth Music & Phone Interface by USA Spec®. This product seamlessly integrates your vehicle's OEM sound system with Bluetooth™ enabled devices so you can make hands-free phone calls and wirelessly stream audio media. This model is designed for universal application. It will work with any vehicle with a factory AUX port or with any USA SPEC PA series product. If you have an older vehicle that is not equipped with a factory AUX port, but is compatible with one of our PA11 or PA12 series interface, you can connect the BT45-AUX through the PA series RCA port. Can be added to vehicles with existing factory Bluetooth™ systems that have unsatisfactory sound quality or are defective. Connect and use two devices simultaneously: one device for phone calls and the second device for music streaming.
- Compatible with any vehicles that have a factory AUX port or with any USA SPEC PA series.
|Bluetooth Version: 2.1 + EDR with aptX|
|Remote control range: 15' (4.5m)|
|Power & Phone/Mute Cable: 3 1/4' (1m) (must be hardwired)|
|Microphone: 11.5' (3.5m)|
|AUX Cable: 6 1/2' (2m) right-angled on one end|
- Answer & reject calls
- Adjust call volume
- Control media playback: play & pause, previous & next track, and volume control
- Engage smartphones' voice command functions such as Siri, Google Now, and Cortana
- Crystal clear sound quality with all speaker playback
- Noise cancellation DSP hardware & CVC (Clear Voice Capture) software
- Incoming caller number announcement (can be enabled/disabled)
- Additional auto-mute functions available for radios with built in negative-mute features
- Rich & dynamic audio quality with all speaker playback
- Stream music, podcasts, and GPS directions from apps such as iHeart Radio, Spotify, Google Maps, Waze, and YouTube
- Make wifi-calls via messaging apps such as Messenger, Facetime, and Skype
- Any Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled device
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for audio streaming
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) 1.4 or higher for streaming playback control and music info display
- Touch Panel Remote Control
USA SPEC® is a manufacturing and engineering company that markets a full line of OEM integration products for the 12 Volt industry. They both engineer and manufacture all the products they carry. USA SPEC maintains assembly, engineering, and warehousing in the US. The company also warehouses and distributes from coast to coast. All USA SPEC products are exhaustively field tested in real world environments to ensure the highest quality. USA SPEC products are sold and installed in most quality car stereo stores across the US.