Universal Ultra-Lite Series Pressure Gauges by Auto Meter®. Keep tabs on the system pressure in your airbag system with Auto Meter ultra precise Mechanical Air Pressure Gauge. Engineered with the world’s most accurate and durable bourdon tube meter movement, this is a gauge that is built to last under even the harshest conditions. Includes 1/8” NPT connections and nylon tubing for installation.
|Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum|
|Bezel Style: Super Bezel|
|Face Color: Silver|
|Lens: Flat Clear|
|Lighting Color: White Incandescent|
|Lighting Type: Incandescent|
|Movement Type: Mechanical|
|Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red|
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Auto Meter® makes a gauge to suit any need and every style from original classics to purpose built race cars and everything in between. The Auto Meter gauges that they feature are the Auto Gage, American Muscle, Arctic White, C2, Cobalt, Cobalt Digital, Designer Black, ES Series, Golden Oldies, Old Tyme White, Old Tyme White II, Phantom, Sport Comp, Sport Comp II, Ultra-Lite, Ultra Lite II, GT Series, Dodge Factory Match, Ford Factory Match, MCX, Mopar, GM Factory Match, Sport Comp Digital, Elite Series, GS Series, Carbon Fiber, Nexus, Pro Comp, NV gauges, Ford Racing, Z Series and others. Also Auto Meter® offer Gauge Kits with exceptional design.
Auto Meter® is the leading manufacturer of automotive instrumentation and electronics. The company manufacturers instruments for displaying everything that’s possible to measure on a vehicle, including specialized gauges, shift lights and warning lights for all types of racing, where they are the dominant brand. Founded in 1957 by electronic instrumentation pioneer Vern Westberg, today the company is a division of the Harbour Group. Besides manufacturing performance and racing instrumentation and electronics for the automotive aftermarket, Auto Meter also has an OEM division that makes instrumentation for production vehicles, a Pro-Cycle division that produces instrumentation for motorcycles, a Marine division that creates instrumentation for watercraft, and a Test Equipment division that manufactures a complete line of equipment for testing, charging and maintaining batteries, and testing the vehicle charging system. Headquartered in Sycamore, Illinois, where it has a 45,000 sq. ft. manufacturing plant, Auto Meter also has 125,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing plant space in Utah, where its OEM and Test Equipment divisions are located. The company has 500 employees, all devoted to providing the performance enthusiast and racer with the information they need.