Universal 6262 Series Medium Profile LED Beacon Light by ECCO®. ECCO’s maintenance-free 6262 Series LED Beacons feature three of the latest LEDs and Pulse8 flash operation, producing a warning signal ideally suited to industrial applications. This cost effective unit has a wide operating range of 12-80V DC, making it the perfect light for use on electric vehicles. The long, trouble-free service life and low amp draw characteristics of LED technology make this an ideal replacement solution for rotating or strobe beacons.
- Installation may require minor modifications (e.g. drilling, cutting, wiring, etc.).
|Series: 6262 Series|
|Flash patterns: 80 FPM x 8|
|Voltage: 12-80V DC|
- Industrial applications
- Pulse8 (8 pulses per flash) flash pattern
- Encapsulated electronics extend product life
- Reinforced nylon base
- Ideal for material handling equipment
- Made using the breakthrough technology
- Effective, innovative, and extremely robust
- High quality at a budget-friendly price
ECCO® is the Americas division of ECCO Safety Group with the main headquarter in Boise, Idaho. For more than 40 years it has designed and produced innovative visual and audible warning equipment for commercial vehicles. Its product line includes, but is not limited to, back-up alarms, light bars, beacons, camera system, etc. All ECCO products are designed to maximize protection and increase the safety of commercial vehicle operations. ECCO has a global presence with 9 manufacturing centers and partners in more than 100 countries, including the United States and more.