Universal Adjustable Air Regulating Valve by Haldex®. For Auxiliary Systems. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Repair Kit use part number RN17Y.
|Inlet: 1/4" NPT
|Outlet: 1/4" NPT
|Factory Pressure Setting: 65 PSI
|Approximate Weight: .31 lbs.
- For auxiliary systems only. Not used in the brake system
- Used in air systems where reduced levels are required
- Pressure settings are based on 100 PSI supply
- Designed for constant supply not on-off applications
Haldex® is a Sweden-based company, operating worldwide with offices in 18 countries. Haldex develops and provides reliable and innovative solutions that improve safety, vehicle dynamics and environmental sustainability in the global commercial vehicle industry. Haldex is the world-leading supplier of brake adjusters for drum brakes and have the fastest growing market share for air disc brakes.