Universal Blue Cobra™ Truck Tire Service Kit by Ken-Tool®. The 35442 Blue Cobra® Truck Tire Service Set contains all the tools you need to change most 22.5" and 24.5" tubeless truck tires quickly and easily. If you’re looking for a reliable solution to complete your project, this 1st-grade product is right up your alley. Designed utilizing the finest materials, it delivers unmatched levels of durability and strength needed to provide long-lasting service life. Superior in functionality, it will help you make any job easier and faster.
|Application: Wheels size 22.5" and 24.5"|
- Expertly designed for the tire service industry
- Certified to ISO standards to ensure high quality
- Made with rich manufacturing experience
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
- 35440 - 54" Blue Cobra® Truck Tire Demount Tool
- 34645C (T45AC) - 37" Classic™ Tubeless Tire Iron
- 33050 - 30" Double-End Tire Spoon
- 35848 - 8 lb. Bucket Euro Paste Lube
- 30512 - 12" Euro-Style Lube applicator Brush
- 31713 - 5.5" Aluminum C-Lok™ Bead Holder
- 31810 - 6" Leather Rim Protector
The Ken-Tool® history began in 1920 when John A. Kennedy, self-proclaimed tire changing champion of the world, invented the Pacific Rim Tool. This revolutionary tire changing tool, endorsed by the B. F. Goodrich Company, began selling to garages and tire shops throughout the country. Today, Ken-Tool® is the leading manufacturer of tire service tools in the world. Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, Ken-Tool has been providing the tire industry and automotive aftermarket with quality products for over 90 years. Housed in a 75,000 square foot facility, Ken-Tool is a primary engineer of product, with its manufacturing expertise centered around drop hammer, upsetter, and press forging.