Universal 0 to 255 psi Heavy Duty Digital Tire Inflator with Air Chuck by Milton®. High-Performance Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Inflator with 20" Hose, Large LCD Screen with Backlight, and Straight Clip-on Air Chuck. Tire pressure reading and inflation made easy! Milton presents NEW heavy duty automotive air pressure tire inflator gauge. The gage's design combined with its extensive measurement range allows for use with a variety of tires sizes and vehicle types.
- Protective eyewear is required.
|Pressure Range: 0 to 255 psi (0 to 1800 kPa, 0 to 18 bar, 0 to 18 kg/cm2)|
|Resolution: 0.1 psi|
|Units of Measure: psi, kPa, kg/cm2, bar|
|Hose: 300 psi rated 20" Rubber Pneumatic Hose w/ Brass Fittings|
|Air Inlet: 1/4" FNPT|
|Handle: Reinforced molded nylon and thermoplastic elastomer|
|Trigger: Plated Steel|
|Dimensions (w/o hose): 11.0" x 3.6" x 1.5"|
- Highly accurate digital tire pressure gauge meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standard. Extensive range of measurement capability
- Backlit display perfect for low light applications; auto-on when tire pressure is detected; auto-off after 15 seconds of inactivity to save battery life
- Comfortable, ergonomic molded pistol grip handle. Fully integrated combination inflate/deflate trigger for an easy and quick way to fine-tune your tires pressure
- Equipped with an easy lock-on brass inflator air chuck, which allows for one-handed inflation
- Made in USA
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
Milton® was founded in 1943 as a family business with only a handful of products and a simple idea of providing the highest quality products to its customers. For the past 70 years, Milton has been the brand of choice when it comes to pneumatic accessories. It has invented numerous industry standard products, including the classic M-Style “I/M” KWIK change coupler and plug, window inflator gauge, safety blow guns and the iconic driveway signal chimes and bell. With these inventions, its portfolio has grown to over 1400 different SKUs. These products cover a broad range of applications in various industries, such as automotive, fleet maintenance, construction, and manufacturing. To this day, Milton continues to be the industry leader in high-quality pneumatic accessories and fittings, proudly living up to its heritage of superior products and reliability.