Engine Cooling Fan Clutch by Motorcraft®. With today’s complicated automotive engines, it is crucial to have the right cooling system components for accurate temperature control, pressure relief, and gasket seals. Motorcraft is the way to restore the performance of your vehicle. Designed specifically for your vehicle, Motorcraft products meet stringent Ford Motor Company standards and feature OEM quality without the OEM price.
- Variable capacity of scroll type compressors helps reduce clutch cycling which can contribute to a longer clutch life
- Forged aluminum scrolls contribute to the overall strength and durability of the compressor
- Fixed swashplate compressors include forged aluminum pistons and swashplates with an integral pulse reduction design which help reduce noise and improve durability
- Both Scroll Type and Fixed Swashplate use ball bearings and all compressors feature micro-finished internal parts for efficiency and hardened for durability
- Dual center seam seals help protect against leaks
- E coated pulleys help provide a long lasting finish and corrosion resistance
- Heat resistant Teflon piston rings also help provide excellent sealing performance
- Tin plated forged aluminum swashplates help provide strength and durability in low lubriction, high temperature conditions
- Pre-shimmed, rubber damped clutch assemblies help minimize clucth noise during engagement and make for easier installations
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
The cooling system is the combination of parts that work together to control engine operating temperature for proper performance. The system is made up of passages inside the engine block and heads, a water pump and drive belt to circulate the coolant, a thermostat to control the temperature of the coolant, a radiator to cool the coolant, a radiator cap to control the pressure in the system, and hoses to transfer the coolant from the engine to the radiator. All of these parts have one goal of moving the coolant around the system so that it can absorb and dissipate heat. The failure of one component can result in expensive engine repairs, which is why you need to regularly inspect the condition of your cooling system and replace worn-out parts in time.
Motorcraft is ready to provide you with quality cooling system components that are direct replacements for the factory parts. They are designed specifically for your Ford, Mercury, or Lincoln vehicle and don't require additional modifications for fitment. Motorcraft cooling system parts will function exactly the same as the original or even better. Built to strict Ford Motor Company standards, the products incorporate all OE innovations and upgrades. Whether you are looking for a fan clutch, engine coolant temperature sensor, or radiator cap, Motorcraft is your one stop shop for all your cooling system needs.
Launched by the Ford Motor Company in 1972, Motorcraft® is the most trusted manufacturer of vehicle-specific replacement parts for Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln vehicles. The company provides an extensive line of premium automotive parts from A/C compressors and alternators to wiper blades and wire sets. Manufactured to strict specifications, the products have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. Motorcraft parts feature OEM quality and fit and are designed to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury models. Recommended by the Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft is a one stop shop for your automotive needs.